Red Rock Secured Reviews
Do you want to protect your retirement money? Are you worried about losing it in your retirement account?
Red Rock Secured promises to convert your money into physical gold and silver so you can enjoy a worry-free retirement.
Let’s learn about this company to see if they can keep their promises. Do they seem like a scam?
Let’s start our review of Red Rock Secured!
Get Started Immediately By Getting Your Free Gold Investors Kit
What is Red Rock Secured?
Red Rock Secured is a company that provides products and services to help people save for retirement. They are based in Southern California and are committed to providing excellent customer service.
They will provide you with the following:
- Protection= It is never a good idea to invest all your money in one place. This is because the risk is high, and you could lose everything. Red Rock Secured is in the business of protecting its clients’ investments, so you can be assured that your money will be safe with them.
- Client-Care= They invest in people. Their top priority is the security of their investment. They also promise to communicate with you frequently and always act honestly.
- Knowledge=, The best clients know what they want and understand the market. They also have investment knowledge and can help you make the best decisions for your needs.
- Diversification= They have a strategic blend of assets to protect their clients’ retirement. They also offer products that will secure your retirement for the long term and keep it liquid.
What is a Gold IRA?
A Gold IRA is an account you can use to save for retirement. Instead of investing in stocks or mutual funds, you can invest in gold coins, bars, or bullion.
The account can either be set up with money that you have already paid taxes on (pre-tax funds) or cash that you earn after you have paid taxes on it (Roth IRA).
The Red Rock Secured Internal Revenue Service allows people with self-directed IRA accounts to purchase bars and coins made from gold or other precious metals dealers such as silver, platinum, or palladium.
Why Should You Own Gold?
Gold and other precious metals have been a way for investors to make money when the stock market goes up and down. This is because these metals have always been valuable, no matter what the stock market is doing. There are a few other options that can do as well as this.
Owning physical gold is a good investment. It is a physical asset that you can hold in your hand. Other investments, like stocks or bonds, are not on paper anymore because of technological advances.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Here’s the step in working with Red Rock Secured:
- Transfer: You can transfer your money without any taxes or penalties.
- Convert: Red Rock Secured will convert your investment into physical gold, silver, or precious metal of your choice.
- Ship: The company will pay to have your belongings shipped to a secure storage facility that you can visit anytime.
Coins to put in an IRA
Here are some of them:
2021 $10 ¼ OZ. Red-Tailed Hawk
This coin has a red-tailed hawk on the front and Queen Elizabeth II on the back.
This powerful image beautifully shows ten dollars worth of .99999 fine gold. This makes it one of Canada’s most treasured valuables.
American Gold Eagle Coin
This American Gold Eagle coin was first issued in 1986. It is a gold bullion coin that is made in the United States.
The front of the coin features a pre-1933 $20 Double Eagle design. The back of the coin features an image of a male eagle flying over its nest, which contains a female eagle and her hatchlings.
American Buffalo Coin
This American Gold Eagle coin was first released in 1986. It was the United States’ first attempt at making a standard gold bullion coin.
This American Buffalo gold coin contains a full troy ounce of gold. The coin’s weight is a bit more because it has other metals.
90% Silver U.S. Coin or Junk Silver
This American Gold Eagle coin was first issued in 1986. It is a gold bullion coin made to be the standard for the United States.
Home Delivery Services
Do you want your physical gold and precious metals delivered to your home?
Here’s the step to do so:
- Set Up a Self-Directed IRA: You can open a new particular IRA account to hold precious metals and other non-traditional assets. You won’t have to pay any taxes when you do this.
- Create an LLC: You must create an LLC to store metals outside a depository. The LLC will be the legal owner of the metals. You can keep the metals in any IRS-approved facility, such as a safety deposit box at your bank. However, it is not allowed for your FsilberIRA to own and store metals that way directly. This is solved by taking the next step.
- Purchasing Precious Metals Investing: You will keep your metals at home. The IRS only requires documentation for assets inside an IRA. So your metals investments will stay private. The IRS will only see an investment in your LLC, not the LLC’s underlying metals.